The BORRN bottle is made of high-quality medical silicone, which is very soft and pleasant to the touch, just like skin. Your baby will enjoy holding and squeezing the bottle while feeding.
The flexible nipple mimics the mother’s breast in shape and feel as much as possible, so you can successfully combine breastfeeding with bottle-feeding. The DuoValve anti-colic system helps to minimise air swallowing and therefore prevents the formation of gas in the baby’s tummy.
The Slow flow is ideal for feeding newborn babies with breast milk or liquid adapted formula.
The BORRN bottle has a unique two-part construction made of silicone and plastic, with no unnecessary parts or joints. The milk does not come into contact with the plastic. The wide neck makes it easy to clean the product before and after use.
High quality medical grade food grade silicone does not contain or release toxic substances or BPA. The material is scratch and shock resistant, stain-free and easy to clean. The bottle is steriliser, microwave and dishwasher safe.
BORRN Silicone Bottle 150 ml advantages:
- Made of high-quality medical-grade silicone
- Soft and pleasant to the touch, like skin
- The teat mimics the mother’s breast as much as possible
- DuoValve anti-colic system
- Unique 2-component design
- Milk does not come into contact with plastic parts
- Ultra wide neck for easy cleaning
- Made in United Kingdom