The compact AngelSounds Mini Fetal Doppler allows you to listen to the heartbeat of the fetus in the womb in the home. From as early as 12-14 weeks of pregnancy, you will be able to hear the beating of the tiny heart.
The ultrasound device will allow you to hear not only the baby’s heart, but also their hiccups and pushing. You can record the heartbeat and other sounds of the unborn baby and play them back to your loved ones.
The kit contains headphones, battery and ultrasound gel (250 ml), so you can start using the doppler as soon as it is unpacked. The gel will allow the device to move along the belly more smoothly and make the listening sound perfect, reducing and drowning out extraneous noises.
AngelSounds JPD-100S Mini Fetal Doppler advantages:
- Allows you to listen to the heartbeat of the fetus in the womb
- Enables you to record the sounds of the unborn baby (has an output for connecting to a laptop or other recording device)
- Headphones included
- Kit includes special ultrasound gel
- Super compact and lightweight
- Easy to use
- Can be used immediately after unpacking