The AngelSounds Fetal Doppler allows you to listen to the heartbeat of the fetus in the womb in the home. From as early as 12-14 weeks of pregnancy, you will be able to hear the beating of the tiny heart.
The ultrasound device will allow you to hear not only the baby’s heart, but also their hiccups and pushing. You can record the heartbeat and other sounds of the unborn baby and play them back to your loved ones.
The JPD-100S doppler has two headphone outputs, giving mum and dad an amazing opportunity to listen to their future baby at the same time. One pair of headphones is already included, and you can connect a standard pair of 3.5 mm headphones to the second output.
In addition, a battery and ultrasound gel (250 ml) are included, so you can start using the device immediately after unpacking it. The gel will allow the doppler to move along the belly more smoothly and make the listening sound perfect, reducing and drowning out extraneous noises.
AngelSounds JPD-100S Fetal Doppler advantages:
- Allows you to listen to the heartbeat of the fetus in the womb
- Two headphone outputs
- Enables you to record the sounds of the unborn baby (has an output for connecting to a laptop or other recording device)
- One pair of headphones included
- Kit includes special ultrasound gel
- Compact and lightweight
- Easy to use
- Can be used immediately after unpacking