The easy-to-use Babyono non contact thermometer measures the temperature in just 1 second. It is safe and very convenient because you don’t even have to touch the baby to get the result.
The infrared thermometer has been tested in accordance with EU standards for medical devices and displays an accurate temperature. The thermometer can also measure the temperature of bath water, food and other objects.
The unit of measure can be set in degrees °C or F. When the temperature exceeds 38 °C, the thermometer gives a vibration signal. The last 32 measurements are stored in memory for easy follow-up.
The unit runs on two AAA batteries (included) and automatically switches off after 30 seconds of use to save energy. A handy storage bag is included.
Babyono Non Contact Thermometer advantages:
- Easy to use
- Measures the temperature in 1 second
- Stores the last 32 results
- Emits a vibrating alarm when the temperature is high
- Backlit display (can be used in the dark)
- You can measure the temperature of any surrounding objects
There are no reviews yet.